The privacy of our subscribers and customers is important to us. In this privacy statement, explains what personal information is collected from users and how it they use. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before facilitating your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen may register at https://www.cajon-e.com as users without prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors Thirteen years of age requires the consent of parents or guardians to the processing of your personal data.
In no case They will collect information about the professional situation from the minor, economic status or to the privacy of other family members, without consent of these.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
this website is respected and take care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Never We request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- Never We share personal information about our users with anyone, except for comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Cajón-e has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulations of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of the individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, SL
- Trade name: Cajón-e
- VAT number: B90304163
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At effects of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations above, the personal data that you send us through the Forms of the web, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers ".
For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational measures of security established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European regulation of data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the treatment of your Personal data for one or several specific purposes that I will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage term, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that security is guaranteed adequate personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You must know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid access unauthorized or improper use of my users' data by third.
How we have obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in Cajón-e come from:
- Subscription form
- Lists of events
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Cajón-e We are dealing with personal data that concern us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data li>
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those interested may oppose to the processing of your data. Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. will stop trying the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. How interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have facilitated and in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and transmit them to another controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Al exercise your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to that personal data are transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties they will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Agency Spanish Data Protection, if they consider that the treatment of Personal data that concerns you infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Cajón-e there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the Information provided by interested persons with the following end for each capture system (forms):
- Subscription form for contents: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send bulletins, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by our own system. & nbsp; We inform you that the data that we facilitates will be located in the servers of Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. & nbsp; within the EU. & nbsp;
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the blog https://www.cajon-e.com requires that the user sign up through this form. In In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as you wish and give an answer about the previous ones. & nbsp; I inform you that the information you provide will be located in the servers of Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. and 1 & 1 Internet S.L.U. (provider of Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L.) & nbsp; within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- For ensure compliance with the conditions of use and the law applicable. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the data personal that collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks Cajón-e can have presence in networks social. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the pages official https://www.cajon-e.com, will be governed by this section. A) Yes as per those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. It will treat your data for the purposes of administering correctly its presence in the social network, reporting activities, Cajón-e products or services. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the established in the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. (Cajón-e) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and Subscribers.
Cajón-e, does not sell, rent or transfer data from personal character that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some Cases can be collaborated with other professionals, in In those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. Always it will be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Sending emails for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in Cajón-e, refers to the emails that users send in order to contact Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L .. Users may ask doubts about the contents published on the web, send suggestions or any other purpose.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the contract of subscription.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- Until it is requested to be deleted by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
For provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.cajon-e.com, shares data with the following Providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located in your computer, to help https://www.cajon-e.com to analyze the use that Do the users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.cajon-e.com will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
Hosting: & nbsp; 1 & 1 Internet, S.L.U., with Address in Spain. More information at: https://www.1and1.es/ (1 & 1 Internet, S.L.U.). 1 & 1 Internet, S.L.U. treat the data with the purpose of hosting your hosting services to Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L ..
Web Platform: & nbsp; .Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. deals with the data in order to perform web platform services.
Email marketing: & nbsp; Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. deals with the data in order to perform email marketing services.
1 & 1 Internet, S.L.U. . In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes.
Al browse https://www.cajon-e.com you can collect data not identifiable, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services are used and sites, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also the related to your browsing habits through services of third. & nbsp; This website uses the following analysis services third parties:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to collect Demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://www.cajon-e.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them according to its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in the current data protection regulations.
web includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.cajon-e.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to confidentiality of processing, Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. will make sure that anyone who is authorized by Cajon-e to process the customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a duty contractual or legal).
When there is an incident of security, upon realizing Cajón-e, you must notify the Customer without undue delays and must provide timely information related to with the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably request it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.cajon-e.com, exonerating Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. (Cajón-e), of any responsibility to respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of personal data facilitated, and commit to keep them properly updated. He user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
Consent borrowed, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of those interested, it is revocable at any time by communicating it to Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. (Cajón-e) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation in no case will be retroactive.
Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential novelties, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Sigal Innovaciones Tecnológicas, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.cajon-e.com does not practice of SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In consequence, in each of the forms available on the web, the The user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Commerce electronic, https://www.cajon-e.com is committed not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04-27-2018.